San Andres is a tropical island paradise, and what better way to spend an evening than cruising around the Caribbean cays and beaches on the famous White Night Party Boat? Enjoy lively entertainment, a delicious buffet dinner and an open bar!
San Andres White Night Party Boat
On the evening of your cruise, meet at the Portofino Pier on San Andres Island, where your comfortable catamaran, the Triton Geminis, will be waiting for you. Climb aboard and get ready to set sail on the White Night Party Boat!
Cruise over the sparkling azure waters of the Caribbean Sea, away from the coast and between the cays and reefs surrounding San Andres. You'll be mesmerised by the spectacular views, made even more beautiful by the stunning colours of the sunset.
But that won't be the only entertainment! Throughout your boat trip, you'll also enjoy a fun-filled night thanks to a great DJ and professional dancers showing you what a Caribbean party really is!
What's more, you'll be treated to a delicious buffet dinner on board the boat. Indulge in mouth-watering seafood and meat dishes, typical of San Andres, and quench your thirst at the open bar. You'll have unlimited drinks of national liquor and cocktails (beer not included).
After eating, spend the rest of your evening enjoying the vibrant atmosphere of the party boat and making the most of Caribbean nightlife under the stars.
- If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, please indicate them in the comments box when making your reservation.
- The boat party theme is "White Nights" so guests are advised to dress in white.
The White Night Party Boat departs at different times depending on the day of the week:
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: departure at 7:30 pm and return at 11 pm.
- Saturdays: departure at 7 pm and return at 10 pm, or departure at 10 pm and return at 1 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 8|
|Party boat cruise with dinner||
Party boat cruise with dinner
Children under 8US$ 55
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and Spanish.
Boat trip around San Andres Bay with entertainment.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).