Imagine a paradise Caribbean island: warm white sands, piercingly turquoise seas, swaying palm trees... that's Johnny Cay! Discover this place of dreams for yourself on this tour from San Andres.
Johnny Cay Tour
Having met your guide on Newball Avenue at your choesn time, ready to climb aboard a boat waiting to take you for a day in paradise. Set sail across the breathtakingly clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea to Johnny Cay. Islote Sucre, or "Sugar Islet", as it is alternatively known, is the biggest of the cays that surround San Andres, and is located less than a mile from its northern coast.
After a short cruise, you'll reach the beach-covered islet. Stroll over the soft white sands and wander between the palm trees that make Johnny Cay a true picture-perfect destination.
You'll have approximately three hours of free time to explore Islote Sucre to your heart's content. Enjoy the warmth of the year-round Caribbean sun relaxing on the beautiful beaches or swim in the unbelievably blue sea, looking out for the tropical fish that swim in the area, or participate in the diving and snorkeling activities on offer.
Finally, we will return by boat to San Andrés and we will arrive back at the starting point after five hours in paradise.
For safety reasons, pregnant women, over 65s and people with reduced mobility may not participate in this tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children 3-12||Children under 3|
Per personUS$ 10.80
Children 3-12US$ 7.90
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Entrance fee for Johnny Cay.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Snorkel and other activities
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.