Explore the Colombian island with this San Andrés 2 Day Tour. You'll enjoy the Johnny Cay palm trees, the Cayo Acuario manta rays, a swim in La Piscinita and a catamaran ride.
San Andrés 2 Day Tour
Day 1: Johnny Cay, Cayo Acuario and Mangroves
We'll meet at 8:30 am and head to the beach. A boat will be waiting for us there to start sailing towards Johnny Cay. Did you know that it is the largest quay in San Andrés?
On arrival, we'll have the morning free to walk on the white sand and lie down under the shelter of the coconut trees. The crystal clear waters will tempt us to take a swim and discover more within this idyllic enclave.
At 2 pm we'll board the boat again and after a few minutes arrive in Cayo Acuario. Among the turquoise waters, you'll see the most exotic nature. We'll also have some time to see the "Aquarium's" most beloved inhabitants, the manta rays.
Do you want to dive deep into the water jungle? On the way back to the San Andrés coast we'll walk through the mangroves. The first day of the tour will end back on land.
Day 2: San Andrés Tour and Catamaran ride
We'll meet at 10 am to begin the tour around the island's most symbolic locations. The first stop will be Cueva de Morgan, where the pirate Henry Morgan is said to have hidden his treasure. Stalagmites, stalactites and riches to be found. May luck be with you!
Our next stop will be Westview Park where we'll look out over the Caribbean. We'll also have the opportunity to refresh ourselves at La Piscinita, a natural spa where you'll spot the most exotic fish.
We'll return to the coast and you'll have free time from 12:30 pm to 2 pm to continue exploring San Andrés on your own. Afterwards, we'll go to the Triton Catamaran and tour the inner bay of the island while watching the sunset over the 'Sea of Seven Colours'. If you want to make the plan more special, wait until you hear the hits the DJ has prepared for us.
Before returning to the coast of San Andrés we'll stop for a half hour to enjoy a swim in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. The tour will end back at the starting point with the scheduled end time at 5 pm.
Who can participate?
The maximum age is 65 years old, and pregnant women can't participate
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||under 5|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 37.50
under 5not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Access to Johnny Cay: 8,000 COP (US$ 2.20) per person.
Entry to Ceuva de Morgan: 17,000 COP (US$ 4.70) per person.
Entry to West View: 6,000 COP (US$ 1.70) per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).