See the best of the Golden Gate City, taking in all the major landmarks of California's second city on a tour which will leave you in no doubt as to why it's also known as "The Paris of the West."
Complete San Francisco Tour
Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean in total comfort on an air-conditioned bus! The tour takes in all the most famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge (symbol of the city), Chinatown (the oldest in North America), Fisherman's Wharf (which featured in the James Bond film "A View to a Kill"), The Presidio (once a military installation which was turned into a national park in 1989) and even views of Alcatraz and out onto the Pacific.
Travelling through the Golden Gate Park, our local guide will point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and teach you about San Francisco’s history: its early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast.
Tour with Cruise
End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay before embarking on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. After you sail under the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll circle Alcatraz Island and see every angle of this mysterious island.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes hotel pick up in select hotels - you can select your hotel and time upon making your reservation. Please note that this service is only available for the morning tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11|
|Complete Bus Tour||
|Complete Bus Tour + Cruise||
Complete Bus Tour
Children between 5 and 11US$ 33
Complete Bus Tour + Cruise
Children between 5 and 11US$ 55
The tour is exclusively in English.
Narrated tour of San Francisco.
Stops for photo opportunities.
Hotel pick up in selected hotels.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.