On this tour we'll dive into the most famous national park in the United States, to discover all its secrets, including its giant sequoia groves, the world's tallest trees.
Yosemite National Park Day Trip
Having picked you up at your hotel we hit the road on the way to one of the great natural wonders of the world. Yosemite National Park and its spectacular valley make an impact on everyone who visits. Travel from San Francisco through California's agricultural Central Valley and into the Sierra Foothills, following the beautiful Merced River to the majestic Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Upon arriving to the National Park the tour takes a scenic drive through the park and enjoys a photo stop at one of Yosemite Valley's most famous viewpoints overlooking the entire valley, and as you travel down to the valley itself, get up close to El Capitan (famous for the difficulty of its climbing route) and Bridalveil Falls (worshipped by the Ahwahneechee tribe).
Then the tour enjoys 3 hours of free time in the Yosemite Valley, where you can take in stellar views of North America's tallest waterfall, Yosemite Falls and hike to the base of the Lower Falls. The Yosemite Valley offers various lunch opportunities, hiking trails, bike rentals, museums, and a number of stops to take advantage of the free shuttle service which will give you access to other parts of the park. This one day tour gives you ample opportunity to see all Yosemite has to offer.
- Although there are restaurants in Yosemite, if you want to make the most of your time we recommend that you bring a sandwich or something else to eat. There is also a supermarket in Yosemite Village.
- The time spent in the park is between 4 and 5 hours.
This activity includes hotel pick up from selected hotels in San Francisco. If your hotel is not mentioned, you should make your way to the meeting point near Union Square.
The tour takes place in English, but if you would like information in another language, there is the possibility of an audioguide in other languages. The bus has Wifi and an app which you can download
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11|
Children between 5 and 11US$ 119
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour is exclusively in English.
Driver guide and commentary.
Yosemite National Park entrance fee.
1 hour guided bus tour of Yosemite Valley.
Free WiFi, power outlets and restrooms on board tour vehicle.
Hotel Pickup from select San Francisco hotels.
Hotel drop off.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in San Francisco).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.