The Discover Seoul Pass gives you free access to more than 30 fantastic attractions in Seoul, as well as tons of great discounts at shops and restaurants across the South Korean capital. Don't miss out!
The top 10 most popular attractions included with the pass are:
- Changdeokgung Palace
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Deoksugung Palace
- Seoul tourist sightseeing bus
- Seoul Zoo and Sky Lift
- National Museum of Korea
- AREX (Express train from Incheon International Airport)
- COEX Aquarium
- N Seoul Tower
- Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art
As if free entry to all of these amazing attractions isn't enough, the Discover Seoul Pass includes entrance to the Alive Museum, the TESEUM teddy bear museum, and the Coreana Cosmetic Museum as well. You'll also enjoy fantastic discounts at more than 30 shops, restaurants and activities.
You can also use your Discover Seoul Pass as a public transport card (Tmoney) on buses, metros and taxis in Seoul. Just top it up to save money on any public transport ticket. Follow this link to see all of the great activities and discounts included in the Discover Seoul Pass.
How does it work?
The Discover Seoul Pass gets activated the first time that you use it and is then valid for the duration you have selected (from 24 to 72 hours). For example, if you activate your 24 hour card on Monday at 1:45 pm, it will be valid until Tuesday at 1:45 pm. The card only permits one single access to each included attraction or monument.
You can choose from the following pick up points:
- Incheon International Airport Terminal 1: SK Roaming Center located between Gate 5-6 on Level 1 (open 24 hours, 365 days a year).
- Incheon International Airport Terminal 1: SK Roaming Center located between Gate 9-10 on Level 1 (open daily 6 am to 10 pm).
- Incheon International Airport Terminal 2: SK Roaming Center located between Gate 2-3 on Level 1 (open 24 hours, 365 days a year).
- Incheon International Airport Terminal 2: SK Roaming Center located between Gate 4-5 on Level 1 (open daily 6 am to 10 pm).
- Gimpo International Airport: SK Roaming Center located on Gate 1, Level 1 (open daily 6.30 am to 11 pm).
- Myeong-dong Tourist Information Center: 181 Eulji-ro 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul (Euljiro 1-ga Station, Exit 5) (open 10:30 am to 5:30 pm; closed Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok Day).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|24 hour Discover Seoul Pass||
|48 hour Discover Seoul Pass||
|72 hour Discover Seoul Pass||
24 hour Discover Seoul Pass
Per personUS$ 35.50
48 hour Discover Seoul Pass
Per personUS$ 49
72 hour Discover Seoul Pass
Per personUS$ 62.40
1 - 3 days.
Discover Seoul Pass for the selected duration.
Skip the line access to many attractions.
Unlimited one day use of tourist sightseeing buses.
Discounts at shops and restaurants.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.