Immerse yourself in the Andalusian art of flamenco on your trip to Seville with this unforgettable show at the Casa de la Memoria!
Flamenco Show at the Casa de la Memoria
Did you know Flamenco was designated World Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO? If you want to immerse yourself in this typical Andalusian art form, the Casa de la Memoria in Seville offers you a unique show full of intimacy and tradition.
For the time you book, head to Calle Cuna, a street in the heart of the historic centre of the Andalusian capital. You'll be captivated by the magnificent 15th-century building as soon as you enter it. You'll walk through its ornate central courtyard until you find the stage, a charming space that recreates the old singing cafés.
During this one-hour show, the artists will perform different styles of flamenco, combining happy songs with more melancholic ones. You'll enjoy an intimate show in which you'll get to hear the singers natural voices with no microphones or sound amplification. An unforgettable way to experience flamenco!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 12.20
Children under 6not permitted
Entry to the Seville Casa de la Memoria.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 minutes before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Cuna, 6.