Can you imagine touring the paradise island of Capri by the light of the moon? Embark on this tour, with sails the Sorrento coast at sunset, towards the jewel of the Mediterranean.
Capri by Night
When the sun begins to set in Sorrento, we'll pick you up from your hotel, making our way to the Masso Lubrense port, climbing on board a boat which will take us to the famous island of Capri. At the midpoint of the journey we'll pause in the open sea to enjoy a welcome drink: cheers to the sunset!
Disembarking in Capria you'll find that the charm of the island becomes yet more magical when night falls. the captain will accompany you to the cable car, which you'll ride up to a local bar, enjoying a delicious Italian aperitif.
You'll then have several hours of free time in Capri, sure to seduce you with its unique atmosphere once the masses of tourists have left. You can wander around the square, or take a look at the cliffs which separate the island from the sea.
The tour then returns by the light of the moon, being back at the hotel around midnight.
Hotel pick up
Hotel pick up usually takes place between 6 pm and 6:45 am. After making the reservation, you'll be contacted to confirm the exact time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per PersonUS$ 112.40
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in a private vehicle.
Aperitif in Capri.
Funicular railway ticket.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).