Cross the Tyrrhenian Sea to the beautiful Mediterranean island with this Capri Tour from Sorrento. Visit Anacapri and be charmed by this picture-perfect place.
After picking you up from the hotel we'll head to the port of Sorrento, and set sail to Capri. During the journey lasting around an hour, you can relax on the deck or take photos of the rugged Neapolitan coast from the ferry.
On arrival in Capri, we'll cruise around its entire coast by boat until we reach one of its major tourist attractions, the Blue Grotto. This natural limestone cave, only accessible by boat, creates a magical contrast between the light and the sea. It is believed that the Romans used the Blue Grotto for their most intimate baths.
Our next stop will be Anacapri, the island's largest municipality. Once on a minibus, we'll tour this village located 280 meters above sea level, which will allow us to get a panoramic view of the bay of Naples.
We'll then stop at a local restaurant to have lunch before having some free time to explore Capri at your leisure. Don't miss the Belvedere Cannone viewpoint for unique views of the cliffs and small islands of Capri.
We'll return to the island's port to board the ferry and be back in Sorrento around 6 pm.
This tour includes pick up from hotels in the centre of Sorrento. We'll contact you with the exact hotel pick up time.
- If the Blue Grotto is closed due to weather conditions, we'll board a boat tour around the Faraglioni rocks.
- Also, if the weather doesn't permit the boat cruise, then there will be an interior excursion around the island of Capri.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 173.20
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Ferry ticket to Capri.
English speaking guide.
Boat cruise to the Blue Grotto.
Lunch at a local restaurant.
Tour of Anacapri.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Sorrento).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).