Dare to discover the magic and mysteries of the mythical ancient city of Teotihuacán on this guided tour of the archaeological site with an expert English-speaking guide.
Teotihuacán Guided Tour
After meeting your guide at 8:15 am at the main entrance to the Teotihuacán archaeological site, you'll enter the ancient citadel and begin your guided tour. You'll benefit from skip the line access to the monument, meaning you don't need to wait with the long queues of tourists who come to visit the unmissable site every day. You'll also get to experience the enchanting atmosphere of the pyramids at first light!
If you're visiting Mexico City, a trip to this incredible archaeological complex is a must-do. Accompanied by an English and Spanish speaking guide, you'll explore the different zones of Teotihuacán. Admire the Pyramids of the Sun, of the Moon and of the Feathered Serpent, and marvel at the Citadel, the Avenue of the Dead and the Temple of Quetzalcóatl, amongst much more.
The ancient Mesoamerican citadel, also known as the City of Gods, hides countless unanswered mysteries amongst its historic monuments, despite any number of theories that have attempted to solve them. As well as hearing these legendary tales, you'll have the opportunity to climb to the top of one of the pyramids for unparalleled panoramic views over the site. An unforgettable image!
Your five hour guided tour of Teotihuacán will come to an end back at the original departure point.
Private tour of Teotihuacán
If you'd prefer to do a guided tour of Teotihuacán with an exclusive guide just for you and your group, reserve our Teotihuacán Private Tour to be able to personalise your visit to your preferences and interests.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Entrance to Teotihuacán Archaeological Site.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Teotihuacán Archaeological Site (La Ciudadela).