Discover a unique experience in one of the most spectacular landscapes in Bolivia with this Salar de Uyuni Stargazing Tour. You'll enjoy one of the best moments of your trip.
Salar de Uyuni Stargazing Tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel at 7:30 pm and drive in a 4x4 vehicle to the Salar de Uyuni, one of the most fascinating places in Bolivia. As we drive, the sun will disappear over the horizon and the colours of the sunset will flood the landscape - we'll be close to starting this adventure!
Once we reach the salt flat, we'll walk around with the guide in search of the best places to admire the star-filled sky. This area is considered one of the cleanest on the planet, so we'll see the Milky Way perfectly. It will be magical!
During the experience, you'll learn to recognize the main constellations as well as the secrets of the Andean cosmovision. We'll admire the different celestial bodies and we're sure you'll be impressed with the reflection they leave in the rivers of salt. We'll also enjoy a glass of wine while we contemplate the stars.
The tour will end going back to the hotels in Uyuni, arriving at 11:30 pm approximately.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 64
under 2not admitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
4x4 vehicle transport.
English speaking guide.
Glass of wine.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).