Visit the historic towns of Cordoba and Orizaba and discover Mexico's coffee tradition when you take this fascinating tour from Veracruz.
Cordoba and Orizaba Trip
Between 8 and 8:20 am, we will pick you up at your hotel in Veracruz, before heading to the beautiful city of Cordoba.
After driving for about an hour and a half, we will arrive at the so-called "city of the 30 knights". The first stop of the day will be at the fabulous Coffee Museum, where we will learn about the importance of this product in the region and how the production processes have evolved up till the present day.
Then, we will head into the historical center of Cordoba for a guided tour of its most emblematic landmarks such as the town hall, the cathedral and, of course, the Zevallos Gate, where the famous Treaty of Cordoba was signed.
After the visit, you will have an hour of free time for yourself to get some lunch. This is the perfect opportunity to rest and taste the delicious regional gastronomy in one of the local restaurants.
With your stomach full, we'll head for Orizaba where we visit the fantastic Art Museum and the wonderful Iron Palace. If the weather conditions are good, we'll also take a ride on the cable car to admire the impressive views from the summit of Cerro Borrego hill - the perfect finish to our brilliant tour!
The tour ends back at your hotel in Veracruz between 8 pm and 8:20 pm.
Other departure points
This tour departs from Veracruz but we also offer the same trip to Cordoba and Orizaba departing from Boca del Rio.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 9 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 9 years oldUS$ 51.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the places visited on the itinerary.
Cable car ride.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).