Visit the incredible natural park of Xcaret on this full-day tour from Cancun and discover the country's wild animals, Caribbean waters and authentic Mexican culture.
Xcaret Park Day Trip
We'll head to your hotel early in the morning to pick you up, hitting the road towards Xcaret, where you'll have a whole day free enjoying its many activities.
With this skip the line ticket you'll enjoy a full day of adventure, filled with adrenaline on the water slides, swimming in underground rivers, or feeling the speed of the rapids. You can also go snorkelling and discover the exotic species of fish.
Xcaret also boasts shows based on traditional Mexican culture, such as equestrian shows and typical dances. On the other hand, animal lovers will undoubtedly enjoy visiting the island of jaguars, the manatee lagoon or the aviary, where you'll find several species of exotic parrots and other colorful species.
Check out a map of the park below:
After a day full of fun and tradition, we'll return to your hotels by bus.
If you want to make the most of your trip to Xcaret you can choose the Xcaret Plus Ticket. In this way you can attend a traditional Churra party, play the Mayan Mesoamerican ballgame, and you'll have access to the hammocks, showers and changing rooms.
What's more you'll enjoy a buffet lunch and 3 drinks to choose from, including water, beer and soft drinks - well worth it!
If you would simply like tickets to visit the park, you can get them by clicking on this link to tickets for the Riviera Maya theme parks.
You can also book this tour with departure from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Day Trip + Xcaret Ticket||
US$ 139.99 US$ 132.99
US$ 69.99 US$ 66.49
|Day Trip + Xcaret Plus Ticket||
US$ 169.99 US$ 161.49
US$ 84.95 US$ 80.70
Day Trip + Xcaret Ticket
AdultsUS$ 139.99 US$ 132.99
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 69.99 US$ 66.49
Children under 5 years oldFree
Day Trip + Xcaret Plus Ticket
AdultsUS$ 169.99 US$ 161.49
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 84.95 US$ 80.70
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Skip the line access to Xcaret park.
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can we bring snacks and drinks to the park?
A - It is not allowed to bring food and drink into the park. If you have small children you can bring baby food. In Xcaret there are six restaurants, and places where snacks and other food is on offer.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.