Escape from Havana and spend a relaxing day on a paradise beach on this excursion to Varadero. You'll also visit the spectacular Saturno Cave!
Varadero Day Trip
On the day of the activity, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Havana between 7:30 am and 8 am and head east towards Varadero.
After an hour's drive, we'll reach the Bacunayagua Bridge viewpoint, where we'll stop at a cafeteria to enjoy a piña colada tasting while admiring the views of this impressive construction.
We'll then return to the vehicle and drive for another 40 minutes to Saturno Cave. We'll spend an hour exploring the beautiful rock formations here and enjoying a refreshing dip in the turquoise waters of its natural pool.
Continuing onwards, we'll arrive at Varadero Beach at 11:30 am. You'll then have five hours of free time to spend as you wish: relaxing and sunbathing on the soft white sands and swimming in the sparkling waters of the Caribbean Sea.
At 5 pm, we'll take you back to your accommodation in Havana. The return trip will take two hours.
Hotel pick up
The exact pick up time will vary depending where your hotel is located:
- Accommodation in La Habana Vieja: 7:30 am.
- Accommodation in El Vedado: 7:45 am.
- Accommodation in Playa Miramar: 8 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 40% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 50
Children under 2 years oldFree
11 hours 30 minutes.
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car, minibus or bus depending on group size.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Saturno Cave.
Piña colada tasting.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).