Discover the authentic Andalusian culture and traditions with this fantastic trip to Jerez de la Frontera. You will also attend an amazing equestrian show.
Jerez de la Frontera Trip
We will pick you up at the San Fernando Communication Monument at 8:50 am. There we will board a comfortable bus and drive about half an hour to our destination: Jerez de la Frontera.
Once there, we will get off the bus and take a tour of the modern part of the city. Later, we will then head into the old town to see the iconic landmarks of Jerez.
We will stroll through the picturesque streets and idyllic squares, admiring some of the most important buildings such as the Cathedral, the Alcazar fortress, and the Plaza de la Asunción. Along the way, you will hear all about who Tío Pepe was and why they created a statue of him.
After discovering all the hidden corners of beautiful Jerez, we will head to the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art. Here we will watch "How Andalusian Horses Dance", a fantastic show that will leave you speechless.
At 13:45 pm, we will get back on the bus and take you to the meeting point in San Fernando.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adultos||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 44.90
Children under 3 years oldFree
5 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the "How Andalusian Horses Dance" show.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (San Fernando local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
San Fernando Communication Monument.