Are you thinking about what to get up to in the Dominican Republic? Discover the Bahía de las Águilas Beach day tour from Santo Domingo. You'll get there in no time at all travelling by plane!
Bahía de las Águilas Day Tour
We'll meet at La Isabela airport at 7:45 am, where we'll board the plane to Cabo Rojo and start the tour.
The flight will take just 45 minutes, there's no time to lose. As soon as you land, at 9:15 am, we'll get on a bus to a small ranch to enjoy a breakfast with views of the turquoise Carribean waters. Afterwards, we'll get on a speedboat which will take us to Bahía de las Águilas in less than 20 minutes.
We'll arrive at the stunning untouched beach in the Jaragua National Park; 8 kilometres long and UNESCO protected. The bay stands out because of its limestone rock mountain and its crystal clear waters. You'll have three hours of free time to enjoy the beautiful views including the many starfish that live there. You can sunbathe, jump into the sea or stroll along the shore... it's up to you!
At 2 pm we'll get on the speedboat and go back to the ranch. When we arrive, we'll enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch with alcoholic drinks (rum and beer) and non-alcoholic drinks (water, soft drinks and juices) included. If you have any food allergies or dietary requirements you should state this at the time of booking.
We'll go back to the airport by minibus at 4:30 pm to get a flight back to Santo Domingo. The tour finishes at 5:35 pm landing at La Isabela airport.
The maximum weight to board the plane is 136 kilograms (300 pounds) per person.
Departures from Punta Cana
Are you staying in Punta Cana and you want to participate? Then check out our tour leaving from Punta Cana.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 230
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Plane tickets between Santo Domingo and Cabo Rojo.
English speaking guide.
Transport by minibus.
Speedboat to BahÍa de las Águilas.
Entry to Jaragua National Park.
Courtesy drink and aperitif on board.
Buffet style lunch with drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
La Isabela Airport