Experience an unforgettable morning with this Uyuni Sunrise Tour. The stunning scenery will become one of your favourites in Bolivia, you'll be captivated!
Uyuni Sunrise Tour
At 5 am, we'll pick you up at your hotel and travel in a 4x4 vehicle to the Uyuni Salt Flats, one of the most spectacular places in Bolivia, and we assure you that it'll be worth the early morning!
On arrival, we'll start walking around its more than 10,000 square kilometres enjoying its famous Ojos de Sal (Salt Eyes). But what will make this experience truly captivating is the moment when the sun begins to appear behind the horizon, you'll see a dreamlike sunrise!
The reflections in the rainy season or simply the immensity of the salt flats decorated with the orange colours of the sunrise will make your photographs worthy of framing.
After enjoying this magical experience, we'll return to Uyuni and the tour will end back at your hotel at 8:30 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 5 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 5 years oldUS$ 34.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in 4x4 vehicle.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.