Enjoy an unforgettable day with your family or friends on the paradisiacal Isla Mujeres, the jewel of the Riviera Maya. You can snorkel, relax on the beach or sunbathe on the boat's deck.
Isla Mujeres Private Boat Tour
At the time you choose, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Cancún and begin our private day trip to Isla Mujeres. Onboard of a comfortable boat, we'll sail the calm waters of the Caribbean that surround Cancún, an authentic natural jewel of Mexico.
We'll leave behind the hotel zone of Cancun and sail towards the paradisiacal Nichupté Lagoon, the Yucatan is composed of seven small lakes that'll captivate you from the first moment. As we go cruise around the lagoon, we'll discover the native wildlife of the place, which will surprise you!
Afterwards, we'll set sail for Isla Mujeres. Its beaches of fine sand, its turquoise waters, and its palm trees will transport you to paradise. We'll also stop the boat near the island so that you can snorkel and enjoy one of the best reefs in the world. Coloured fish, algae and other wonders wait for you under these crystalline waters!
After a full day exploring Isla Mujeres, we will return to the boat and set a course back to Cancun.
At the time of booking, you can choose the option that includes pick-up and transfer back to the hotels in Cancun. If you choose the option without pick-up, we'll meet at Marina Sunrise Cancun.
Advantages of a Private Tour
By booking a private tour you'll receive a personalised service, choose the day and time that best suits you and if you're a big group you'll even save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 6 people|
|Private boat tour||
|Private boat tour + Hotel pick up and drop off||
Private boat tour
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 533
Private boat tour + Hotel pick up and drop off
Up to 6 peopleUS$ 651
Hotel pick up and drop off (according to tour option).
Tour by private boat to Isla Mujeres.
Yacht trip on the Nichupté Lagoon.
Beer and water on board (6 of each).
English speaking guide.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
Docking taxes: US$ 12 per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).