Feel the rush of adrenaline riding on zip lines and enjoying other adventure activities in the fabulous Parque Maya. With this trip from Cancun, you will enjoy an exciting day of fun.
When making your reservation you must choose between two options. Both include pick up from your hotel in Cancun at the time you choose, and drop off at the same accommodation two or four hours later.
Trip with boat tour and snorkeling (2 hours)
This option includes the following activities:
- Speedboat tour on Nichupté lagoon.
- Snorkeling on the reefs of Nichupté.
- Lunch with dishes prepared in the traditional Mayan style.
Trip with boat tour, snorkeling, and zip lines (4 hours)
This option includes the following:
- Same activities as above.
- Zipline circuit, formed by five towers at twenty feet high over the Nichupté lagoon.
- Mayan Vision: an introductory short film about this pre-Columbian civilization.
- Mayan Path: a route along different hanging bridges where Mayan warriors will teach us about their rites, ceremonies, and dances.
- Mayan Calendar: explanation with an expert guide on the solar cycles and other astrological beliefs of the Mayas.
Parque Maya Ticket
If you prefer to arrange your own transport to and from the theme park, then you can reserve the Parque Maya ticket.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 12 years old||under 6|
|Speedboat trip and snorkel activity||
|Speedboat trip, snorkel and zipline activities||
Speedboat trip and snorkel activity
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 49
under 6not admitted
Speedboat trip, snorkel and zipline activities
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 69
under 6not admitted
2 hours - 4 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking guide.
Speedboat tour of Nichupte lagoon.
Use of the onsite changing rooms.
Zipline circuit (optional).
Mayan Vision projection (optional).
Mayan Path (optional).
Mayan Calendar (optional).
Lunch in traditional Mayan style.
Port and marine park tax: US$ 12 per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).