Experience an unforgettable time at sea and enjoy postcard-worthy vistas of the Caribbean. This private boat tour is the perfect upgrade to your vacation in Cancun.
Private Catamaran Cruise
At the time you select, we will pick you up from your hotel in Cancun and take you to Playa Tortugas, where your private chariot awaits for an amazing experience at sea. On board, your group will enjoy coffee, fruit and pan dulce (Mexican pastries) and take in unique views of the coastline as we drift farther away from the shore.
We'll cruise for 45 minutes, traversing Cancun's beautiful calm waters. To accompany the incredible views and good company, your group will have access to an open bar with soft drinks and beer.
Midway through the tour, we'll make a stop so that you can go snorkeling and explore the bright and colorful reef hidden below the surface.
After you experience the stunning beauty of Cancun's marine life, the group will return to the catamaran and head to calmer waters for a refreshing swim. Of course, there will be plenty of drinks and a snack to refuel (options include ceviche with guacamole, chicken salad, or a ham & cheese sandwich).
As an added bonus, once we return to land, you'll have free time to explore the shops at the Puerto Morelos market before we take you back to your hotel. The experience will last about four hours.
When you reserve the activity, you can choose your preferred type of boat for the experience. The Smooth Life catamaran (McGregor model) is 36 feet long, while the Karisma catamaran (Jaguar model) is 42 feet long and has a spinnaker sail.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Group of up to ten people|
|Smooth Life catamaran cruise||
US$ 790 US$ 575
|Karisma catamaran cruise||
US$ 1,335 US$ 839
Smooth Life catamaran cruise
Group of up to ten peopleUS$ 790 US$ 575
Karisma catamaran cruise
Group of up to ten peopleUS$ 1,335 US$ 839
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Pickup and return to hotel.
Private catamaran cruise in Cancun.
English speaking guide.
Welcome coffee and fruit on board.
Open bar (water, beer, soft drinks).
27% discount on the official ticket price.
Dock fee: US$ 12 per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.