Make the most of your time in New York enjoying the unique experience of attending a gospel mass in a church in Harlem. The perfect way to spend a Sunday!
Gospel Mass in Harlem: what to expect?
Experience the captivating spirit of a gospel mass on your trip to New York. Head to the north of Manhattan, to the neighbourhood known as Harlem, where you'll attend a church service full of life, music and dance.
At 10:30 am, we'll meet up at 163 West 125th Street in Harlem and our guide will take us to the church where we'll experience the gospel mass.
Get ready to not just watch the service but to participate too! Once you hear the gospel songs and see people dancing, you won't be able to help but move your feet, and you'll soon be taking part in the mass too! What's more, you can take photos and videos throughout the service.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 15
Children under 5 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Entrance to a gospel mass.
English speaking escort.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (7:00 AM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
The Adam Clayton Powell Jr. State Office Building