An exquisite dinner in the Eiffel Tower with magnificent views of Paris, an enjoyable sightseeing cruise at night-time and tickets to one of the most famous shows in the world make this an unforgettable experience.
The evening begins at 6:15 pm when you board an air-conditioned vehicle that will drive you to the Eiffel Tower, where you’ll have a table waiting for you on the tower's terrace, the best place to enjoy French gastronomy as you admire Paris from on high. You’ll enjoy a delicious meal with beverages included.
After dinner, you’ll embark on a one-hour cruise down the Seine to admire the French capital’s views from the water. The riverboat will sail past remarkable landmarks such as the Musée d’Orsay, Notre-Dame, Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower.
Once you disembark, you’ll be taken to Pigalle, a neighbourhood located at the foot of Montmartre, which has become one of the most peculiar areas of Paris.
Enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Moulin Rouge, the most famous Parisian cabaret in the world. Watch the famed “Fairy” show, a beautifully coloured and original music show at 11 pm while you enjoy half a bottle of champagne.
At the end of the show, we'll take you to whichever of the following tourist areas you selected when booking: Opéra Garnier, Arc de Triomphe, Montparnasse or Bastille. From here you can take a taxi back to your hotel, which is not included in the tour price.
Your dinner menu includes:
- A selection of cold cuts.
- Soup or truffade.
- Fruit tart, or cakes such as tropezienne or Paris-brest
- Beer, white, red or rosé wine.
If you prefer, you can also have a vegetarian menu or a gluten-free menu, suitable for gluten intolerant. If so, you must let us know when you book the activity.
Eiffel Tower Restaurant
From the 1st of September 2019 until the 31st of March 2020, the Restaurante 58 Tour Eiffel will be closed for renovation.
- You must dress smartly for the Moulin Rouge show.
- Children under the age of 6 will not be allowed to participate in this tour.
The tour may be altered due to weather conditions and the river itself.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 6-11 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6-11 years oldUS$ 304.70
Children under 6 years oldFree
Transportation in a luxury air conditioned vehicle.
Dinner in the Eiffel Tower terrace with beverages included.
Access to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower.
One hour cruise down the Seine.
Show in the Moulin Rouge with half a bottle of champagne.
Bilingual guide in case you need anything.
Return transfer to various parts of Paris.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Port de la Bourdonnais