Flying over Paris is a truly unique experience and an incredible way to discover the captivating French capital from a new perspective. Enjoy unforgettable views of the Palace of Versailles, the Seine, the Bois de Boulogne and the Eiffel Tower from the air.
Your helicopter tour will first take you over the west of Paris, where you'll see the Bois de Boulogne, a huge public park whose natural greenery contrasts strikingly with the great city that surrounds it. Continue over the Longchamp Racecourse and the Parc de Saint-Cloud, until you reach the beautiful Palace of Versailles and its stunning gardens, one of the most visited places in France. The memory of this incredible bird's-eye view will stay with you forever!
You'll make a quick stop behind the palace, in Saint-Cyr l'Ecole, where your pilot will give you a quick theoretical lesson on flying a helicopter, as well as entertaining you with interesting facts about it.
Climb back into the helicopter to return to the heart of Paris. During your flight, you'll have the most amazing views over the City of Lights. Admire the French capital's world-famous sights from above, including the river Seine, the Montparnasse Tower and the Champ de Mars, before finishing off your tour with an incomparable panoramic view of the iconic Eiffel Tower.
- We do our best to respect the time selected when the reservation is made. In case this is not possible, we will modify your booking to the nearest possible time and inform you of this by email.
- The helicopter has a maximum capacity of 6 people plus the pilot.
- Each person must carry their photographic ID.
- The maximum weight limit per person cannot exceed 264 pounds (120 kg). If a passenger's weight exceeds 264 pounds (120 kg), to be allowed to fly they must pay for an additional seat at the aerodrome.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 270.40
Helicopter tour of Paris.
Airport taxes (24.50 EUR per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
61 rue Henry Farman, Paris.