Sail along the Barcelona coast of El Garraf with the Yacht Hire with Skipper from Castelldefels. Enjoy an unforgettable Mediterranean crossing with just your partner, family or friends.
Yacht Hire with Skipper
We'll meet at the time of your choice at Port Ginesta in Castelldefels. From there we'll set sail on board a beautiful sailing boat that will be piloted by an expert English-speaking skipper.
The boat will be rented for 4 hours. During this time, we'll sail along the Garraf coast, the beautiful coastline along the province of Barcelona! First, we'll sail through the waters of Sitges to try and spot its friendly Mediterranean dolphins.
Then, depending on the sea conditions, we'll anchor on the San Sebastian beach in Sitges or in the Cala Morisca so that you can snorkel and take a refreshing dip. If you wish, we can also sail around Vilanova i la Geltrú to see the landscapes of Cala de l'Home Mort.
The crossing will end by returning to the starting port.
This private activity is limited to a maximum of 9 people.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Este tour se realiza de forma privada para ti y tu pareja, familia o amigos.
|Up to 9 people|
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 328.60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Sailing trip during 4 hours.
English speaking skipper.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no more people in the group.
Food and drinks on board.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
Port Ginesta, Castelldefels.