Discover Madrid from the air and enjoy some spectacular bird’s-eye views of some of the city’s main attractions on a hot-air balloon. A unique and memorable experience!
Segovia Hot Air Balloon Ride
After collecting you from your hotel in Madrid, you will set off to Segovia. Meet your pilot at the take-off point and watch or participate in the preflight preparation. Marvel at how the colorful envelope comes to life as cold air is blown into it and it contrasts with the rising sun. And this is just the beginning of a wonderful and unforgettable experience!
After you get into the basket, the pilot will explain the route and will explain some of the safety features.
The balloon will take off at 7am in summer and 8am in winter to make the most of the atmospheric stability, which is when it is safest to fly. Softly and almost magically, the balloon will climb up into the air and will carry you through the clouds for an hour.
The pilot will climb to various altitudes searching for the most advantageous air currents, so the journey is even more entertaining. After the one-hour promenade, it’s time to land, the most exciting part of the journey! A HD video is also made of all the hot air balloon rides and then given to the passengers as a souvenir
To complete this fascinating experience, you’ll be handed a glass of Spanish sparkling wine and you’ll enjoy a light meal (traditional food that includes Spanish ham, chorizo and cheese, plus soft drinks and water). You’ll also receive a diploma attesting the experience.
- The hot air balloons are different sizes. The largest one can take up to 10 people and the pilot.
- All the flights are filmed in HD, which will be then sent to the passengers.
The activity includes a hotel pick-up option if you’re staying in a hotel in the center of Madrid. If your accommodation is not in the center, or if you prefer to get to the location on your own, we will send you an email with the meeting point address before the day of the activity.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 6 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Hot Air Balloon Ride||
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Per personUS$ 177.20
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks Spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Pilot and ground team.
All the necessary equipment.
Fuel for the vehicle and balloon.
Glass of Spanish sparkling wine (Cava).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Madrid local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.