Explore Madrid with a Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour. This open-top double-decker bus is the most comfortable and practical way of discovering the city. Hop off and back on as many times as you want.
Madrid Hop On Hop Off Bus
The Madrid City Tour has two routes:
- Route 1: The whole journey takes 80 minutes. The bus will drive past Puerta de Alcalá, Gran Vía, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor, Museo del Prado, Cibeles Fountain, Templo de Debod, Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral.
- Route 2: This route takes 65 minutes to complete. The journey includes Cuatro Torres Business Area, stopping at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Las Ventas Bullring, Plaza Castilla, Plaza Colón, Calle Serrano and Calle Ortega y Gasset.
Check out a map with the 2 routes and the numerous stops in the following link:
How it works
You can either purchase a 1-day or 2-day ticket depending on your preference. Both tickets are not 24-hours, but are valid until the end of the first or second day, depending on the ticket.
You can hop off and back on as many times as you wish during the validity of your ticket.
There is a ticket available for families, valid for two adults and two children under 15.
You can use the ticket up to 15 days after the date you choose when you make the online reservation.
You will receive a voucher in the confirmation email you are sent. Please validate your voucher on the first bus you take.
If you are a group of over 10 people, please redeem your voucher at the Museo del Prado bus stop (Calle de Felipe IV, 28014 Madrid), on the same day of the activity. It is not necessary for the whole group to go, one person can redeem the tickets.
Schedule and frequency
- March – October: Every day from 9 am – 10 pm.
- November – February: Every day from 10 am – 6 pm. On the 5th of January, the service finishes at 4 pm.
In high season buses run every 8-9 minutes. In low season, they run every 14-15 minutes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 15.50
Children 7-15 years oldUS$ 15.50
Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children under 15 years old)US$ 131
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 11.90
Children 7-15 years oldUS$ 11.90
Family ticket (2 adults + 2 children under 15 years old)US$ 65.50
1 - 2 days.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
Unlimited use of the Madrid City Tour during 1 or 2 days.
Discounts for restaurants and attractions.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.