Discover the charm of Jerez de la Frontera on this day trip from Malaga and enjoy its fine wine, an equestrian show and its beautiful landmarks.
Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
We'll meet at 6 am on Avenida de Andalucia in Malaga and set off for Jerez de la Frontera. Throughout the journey, we'll enjoy views of the Alcornocales Natural Park and we might even spot some wild bulls!
At around 9:15 am we'll arrive at our destination and go on a guided tour of the Gonzalez Byass winery to discover the importance of wine in this city and how it's produced. We'll also enjoy a tasting of 2 glasses of wine accompanied by snacks!
Afterwards, we'll enjoy a 30-minute equestrian show to admire the impressive skills and agility of the Andalusian horses. After the show, you'll have two hours of free time to explore Jerez and get something to eat.
You can visit the cathedral and marvel at its mixture of Gothic and Neoclassical architecture, head to the famous Alcazar of Jerez or the Santo Domingo Convent to complete your visit.
At the end of the trip we'll return to Malaga, arriving by around 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 49.20
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 32.80
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Guided tour of Gonzalez Byass winery + tasting.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida de Andalucía.