Join us on a fantastic boat trip from Messina to discover the enchanting, small island of Panarea. You will also discover beautiful Stromboli and its famous volcano.
Panarea and Stromboli Boat Trip
We'll meet up early in the morning in Messina where we take a bus to the Port of Milazzo. Once there, we will board a boat that will sail north from Sicily to Panarea, one of the beautiful Aeolian Islands.
From the boat, you will have exclusive views of the coastline and the bay of Calajunco, as well as the beach of Zimmari. You will also enjoy a fantastic panorama of Panarea's traditional white houses and the surrounding lush green vegetation.
Our first stop is at the Port of Panarea where you will see the island up close. You will have free time to explore the town at your own pace, enjoy a swim in its beautiful beaches, and taste the delicious local gastronomy at one of its restaurants (food not included).
Around 4 pm, we will return to the boat and sail to the magical volcanic island of Stromboli. After visiting the island, we will return to the boat to admire the magical sunset over the slopes of the Sciara del Fuoco scree. We will be there for an hour and, after sunset, we will return to Messina at approximately 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those taking running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 65% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 6 to 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children from 6 to 12 years oldUS$ 56.40
Children under 6 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
Transport in air conditioned bus or minibus.
English speaking and multilingual guide.
Insurance and port taxes.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Messina local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
110 Via I Settembre, 98122 Messina