If you like photography, this walking tour is perfect for you: see the most picturesque places in Varanasi and capture them in all their splendour.
What to expect?
This photography tour is the most original way to ensure you have the most incredible memories of your visit to the sacred city. You'll explore Varanasi's most iconic places and landmarks while a professional photographer gives you tips to ensure you're getting the best angles as you snap away.
Colourful streets filled with people, stunningly intricate temples, spectacular sunsets over the holy river Ganges... There's no end to Varanasi's charm, and you'll be able to experience it all, while taking professional-standard photographs to make sure these memories stay with you forever!
You'll visit the famous Varanasi ghats, steps that lead down to the river, as well as the Pashupatinath Temple and iconic areas in the lively heart of the city, like Godowlia Chowk, a perfect example of the seemingly chaotic daily life in India.
Don't forget to bring your camera on your photography tour!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel Ganges Grand.