Experience a traditional Hammam Spa in the heart of Madrid and relax during your stay in the capital of Spain. Connect with the Moorish history of Spain at the Andalusian Arab Baths.
Enjoy a Hammam experience during 1-hour-and-30-minutes by dipping into three Arab Baths, each of which have a different temperature: a cold pool regulated to 18ºC, a warm pool regulated to 36ºC and a hot pool at 40ºC.
Next to the Arab Baths is a Turkish Bath, where the aromatic vapors will cleanse your skin. In the relaxing room, you’ll be able to unwind and complete this peaceful experience while you drink a mint tea and enjoy tranquil Andalusian music.
Types of experiences
The most economical experience is to book a 90-minute Hammam session. The three Arab baths are ideal to stimulate and relax your skin and muscles. However, you can also book one of the following experiences:
- Relaxing massage: Enjoy a 15-minute or 30-minute massage with essential oils, which will leave your skin soft and scented. Your stress will disappear completely.
- Exfoliation + Relaxing massage: Revel in a 15-minute exfoliation treatment with a cotton fiber glove (Kessa), a natural red grape soap that becomes creamy when it is applied on the skin and with traditional Hammam hot stones. After exfoliating your skin, you will enjoy a heavenly 15-minute or 30-minute massage.
- The Arab baths are mixed, but there are separate changing rooms.
- You can walk around the rooms freely.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted.
- The chosen time slot can vary subject to availability. In this case, we will contact you to offer you an alternative.
|Emerge: 90 minute Arab Bath||
|Mimma 15: Arab Bath & 15 minute massage||
|Mimma 30: Arab Bath & 30 minute massage||
|Midra 30: Arab Bath & Exfoliation & 15 minute massage||
|Midra 45: Arab Bath & Exfoliation & 30 minute massage||
Emerge: 90 minute Arab Bath
Mimma 15: Arab Bath & 15 minute massage
Mimma 30: Arab Bath & 30 minute massage
Midra 30: Arab Bath & Exfoliation & 15 minute massage
Midra 45: Arab Bath & Exfoliation & 30 minute massage
Use of the Hammam spa during 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Mint tea and mineral water.
Shampoo, gel, hair dryer and locker to put your belongings in during the activity.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (Madrid local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Calle de Atocha, 14 (next to Plaza de Jacinto Benavente).
Free! Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the activity starts.
If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.