Visit Toledo and Segovia, two of the most popular destinations in Spain, during a full-day guided tour from Madrid and discover the “City of Three Cultures” and Segovia, home to a magnificent Roman aqueduct.
Toledo and Segovia Day Trip
Meet your guide in front of Las Ventas metro station at 7:45am and head on a 10-hour trip to Toledo and Segovia, both declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
The first stop of the journey will be Toledo, commonly known as the “City of the Three Cultures”, famous for its Moorish, Jewish and Christian landmarks when the three communities lived together for centuries.
Guided by your expert English-speaking guide, you’ll enjoy visiting its millenary architectural, artistic and urban heritage while you wander through its narrow and steep streets, gardens and squares. You’ll come to the Toledo Cathedral, one of Spain’s most prominent Gothic buildings and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, where the Catholic Monarchs were buried. Before heading onto the next stop, you’ll also enjoy the most impressive panoramic views of Toledo from the Puente de San Martín (St Martin Bridge) and the Mirador del Valle (Valle Lookout).
Upon arrival in Segovia, you’ll walk to the Roman aqueduct, one of the best preserved Roman monuments in Spain. You’ll also admire the beautiful Cathedral, known as the “Dama de las Catedrales” (Lady of the Cathedrals) for its surprising Gothic and Renaissance design.
Next, you’ll follow your guide through the streets of the Canonjías neighborhood until you get to the Alcázar, one of the country’s most-visited castles. From here, you’ll be able to a see the medieval city walls that once surrounded the entire town.
The coach will drop you off in Madrid at approximately 6:45pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
US$ 89.30 US$ 55.40
AdultsUS$ 89.30 US$ 55.40
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 49.70
Children less than 3 years oldFree
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return transportation by air conditioned coach.
English speaking guide.
Admission to the Alcázar of Segovia.
38% discount on the official ticket price.
Lunch (but you'll have time to eat in Segovia).
Admission to the Tower of John II of Castile in the Alcázar of Segovia.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Madrid).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Las Ventas metro station. The exit is Calle Julio Camba.