On this 4-day tour from Madrid you’ll discover Barcelona and Valencia, two cities that sit on the stunning Mediterranean Sea. As well as exploring the culture-rich city of Zaragoza.
Day 1 (Thursday): Madrid – Valencia
Take the AVE (high-speed train) from Madrid-Puerta de Atocha Railway Station at 8:30am to Valencia, perched on the Mediterranean Sea. Your guide will be waiting for you at the Valencia Joaquin Sorolla Train Station and will take you directly to your hotel. Once you drop off your luggage, you’ll head to discover this charming city full of contrasts with a monumental historic center and fabulous Modernista architecture, like the City of Arts and Sciences.
A tour of Valencia is not complete until you try one of its traditional Valencian paellas, a delicious rice dish.
Day 2 (Friday): Valencia – Barcelona
In the morning, you’ll continue to explore Valencia, the third-largest city in Spain and its most impressive landmarks.
In the afternoon, you’ll hop on a luxury air-conditioned coach and head north to Catalonia, crossing Tarragona, until you get to Barcelona where you’ll spend the night.
Day 3 (Saturday): Barcelona
In the morning, you’ll discover this captivating seaside city accompanied by your English-speaking guide and penetrate its old town to understand why it is one of the most visited destinations in Spain. Packed with Modernista landmarks and Antoni Gaudí’s emblematic buildings, including Casa Milá, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Then you’ll head to the Parque Montjuïc, where you’ll enjoy some stunning views of the city.
Wander along the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter and you’ll have the afternoon free to keep on exploring the city but at your own pace, its beaches, typical dishes and its lively night life.
Day 4 (Sunday): Barcelona - Zaragoza – Madrid
After a whole day in Barcelona, you’ll get on the coach and drive to Zaragoza, situated on the banks of the Ebro River, which is the Iberian Peninsula’s largest river. Upon arrival, you’ll have free time to discover its cultural heritage and walk back in time to when the Iberians, Romans, Moors, Jews and Christians erected the city little by little. It’s most emblematic buildings are: the Cathedral-Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar, the Lonja and the Cathedral of the Savoir.
The 6-day excursion will come to an end in Madrid at approximately 7:30 pm.
You can choose the type of accommodation you wish to stay at. Either in a:
Standard suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Valencia: Ilunion Aqua3 Hotel or NH Valencia Las Artes.
- Barcelona (two nights): Catalonia Barcelona 505.
Superior suite in a 4-star hotel:
- Valencia: Tryp Valencia Oceanic Hotel or NH Valencia Las Artes.
- Barcelona (two nights): Catalonia Barcelona Plaza Hotel or Melia Barcelona Sarriá.
The prices are per person staying in a double room. You will be charged a supplement if you are travelling by yourself and want a single room.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4-7 years old||Children less than 4 years old|
|Hotels with standard suites||
|Hotels with superior suites||
Hotels with standard suites
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 510.60
Children less than 4 years oldFree
Hotels with superior suites
Children 4-7 years oldUS$ 565.30
Children less than 4 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transportation by AVE (high speed train) from Madrid to Valencia.
Transportation by luxury air conditioned coach.
Expert English speaking guide during the trip (expect during the journey from Madrid and Valencia).
3 night accommodation in 4 star hotels (standard or superior suites).
Guided tour of Valencia and Barcelona.
Barcelona tourist tax (maximum 2.5€)
When to book?
You can book up until 10 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Atocha Railway Station