Experience a memorable soirée full of Zarzuela opera and excellent food at Madrid restaurant La Castafiore. You'll enjoy a delicious menu while the waiters sing live opera!
La Castafiore restaurant
Opened in 1996 in Madrid, La Castafiore offers a unique experience, allowing you to sample exquisite Spanish cuisine in a magical and elegant setting.
Once the waiters have served the dinner guests, they sing opera and zarzuela in the restaurant, interacting with the diners and starring in a show worthy of any theatre - a fantastic fusion of art and gastronomy!
The menu at La Castafiore includes hors d’œuvres, starter, main course, dessert, and drinks:
- Tartlets and pastries.
- Choose from salmorejo (a purée of tomato and bread) or salad including lettuce, smoked salmon, prawns, quail eggs, raisins, nuts, apple and cherry tomatoes.
- Choose from duck confit with caramelised onion and pear compote or grilled prawn curry.
- Chocolate tart with mint ice cream.
- Coffee, soft drinks, red wine, beer and cava.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Dinner and Show||
Dinner and Show
Per personUS$ 64.60
Dinner (hors d’œuvres, starter, main course and dessert).
Musical show at La Castafiore.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
5 Calle del Marqués de Monasterio.