Discover Madrid from the air and enjoy some spectacular bird’s-eye views of some of the city’s main attractions on a hot-air balloon. A unique and memorable experience!
Segovia Hot Air Balloon Ride
After collecting you from your hotel in Madrid, you will set off to Segovia. Meet your pilot at the take-off point and watch or participate in the preflight preparation. Marvel at how the colorful envelope comes to life as cold air is blown into it and it contrasts with the rising sun. And this is just the beginning of a wonderful and unforgettable experience!
After you get into the basket, the pilot will explain the route and will explain some of the safety features.
The balloon will take off at 7am in summer and 8am in winter to make the most of the atmospheric stability, which is when it is safest to fly. Softly and almost magically, the balloon will climb up into the air and will carry you through the clouds for an hour.
The pilot will climb to various altitudes searching for the most advantageous air currents, so the journey is even more entertaining. After the one-hour promenade, it’s time to land, the most exciting part of the journey! A HD video is also made of all the hot air balloon rides and then given to the passengers as a souvenir
To complete this fascinating experience, you’ll be handed a glass of Spanish sparkling wine and you’ll enjoy a light meal (traditional food that includes Spanish ham, chorizo and cheese, plus soft drinks and water). You’ll also receive a diploma attesting the experience.
- The hot air balloons are different sizes. The largest one can take up to 10 people and the pilot.
- All the flights are filmed in HD, which will be then sent to the passengers.
The activity includes a hotel pick-up option if you’re staying in a hotel in the center of Madrid. If your accommodation is not in the center, or if you prefer to get to the location on your own, we will send you an email with the meeting point address before the day of the activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Menores de 6 años|
|Hot Air Balloon Ride||
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Per personUS$ 191.10
under 6not admitted
The activity takes place with a escort that simultaneously speaks in Spanish and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Pilot and ground team.
All the necessary equipment.
Fuel for the vehicle and balloon.
Glass of Spanish sparkling wine (Cava).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.