Enjoy the best views of Madrid during a pleasant and comfortable ride on a panoramic bus. Sit back and relax while a professional guide points out the emblematic sights like Puerta del Sol or Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
Board a comfortable open top double-decker bus from any of the 6 bus stops and admire some of Madrid’s most impressive panoramic sights. A local professional guide will be on the bus explaining the city’s landmarks and monuments you pass.
Drive past the KM 0 in the Puerta del Sol and take Carrera de San Jerónimo next to the Palacio de las Cortes, where the Spanish Congress of Deputies meet. Admire the impressive Neptune Fountain, where the football team Atlético de Madrid celebrate its victories. Continue the journey past the Prado Museum’s neoclassical façade and the Cibeles Fountain, where the Real Madrid celebrates its victories. Next, ride up Paseo de la Castellana to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
Head back to Madrid’s historic center to Gran Vía, an upscale shopping street packed with cinemas and theatres. Continue to Plaza de España and Templo de Debod, a magnificent ancient Egyptian temple. Then explore El Madrid de los Austrias, founded by the Habsburg dynasty and enjoy a stunning view of the Palacio Real, one of the most impressive royal palaces in Europe.
The panoramic buses not only have live commentary but you can also listen to an audio guide in English or in several other languages. Throughout the journey, send your family and friends photos of the landscape from the top-floor thanks to the free WiFi connection.
Check out the stops and route of the panoramic tour in the following link:
Schedule and frequency
Buses depart every 30 minutes daily from the following stops:
- Calle Mayor: Calle Mayor, 47 (near the souvenir shop): from 10:15am – 6:45pm (until 6:30pm on weekends and public holidays).
- Neptune Fountain (near the information booth) : from 10am – 7pm (until 6:15pm on weekends and public holidays). On Sundays, the bus stops in front of Cafeteria VIPs from 10am to 4pm.
- Puerta de Atocha (close to the 'Ministerio de Agricultura' building): from 10:05am – 6:35pm (until 5:50pm on weekends and public holidays). This stop is not available from 10am until 4pm.
- Plaza de Colón (you will find the bus near the newstand on the corner with Calle Goya): from 10:45am – 6:45pm (until 6:30pm on weekends and public holidays).
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (the bus will be in front of Door 0): from 10:30am – 7pm (until 6:15pm on weekends and public holidays).
- Plaza de España (in front of VP Hotel): from 10am – 7pm (until 6:15pm on weekends and public holidays).
|Adults||Seniors over 65 years old||Children 7-15 years old||Children less than 7 years old|
Seniors over 65 years old$ 9.5
Children 7-15 years old$ 9.5
Children less than 7 years oldFree
The tour is carried out in several languages at the same time, including in English.
1,5 hour panoramic ride on a double decker and air conditioned coach.
Audio guide in English and other languages.
Free WiFi on the coach.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Madrid).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
P - How to book?
R - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Free! Free cancellation up to 48 hours before the activity starts.
If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.