With one of the best Spanish contemporary art collections in the world, the Reina Sofía art gallery is the second-most visited museum in Madrid, after the Prado Museum. Visit this iconic landmark with an expert guide and learn about the gallery’s masterpieces.
Why visit the Reina Sofía?
Walk into the former hospital building which houses the Reina Sofía led by your guide and marvel at world-renowned twentieth century artists’ work such as Juan Gris, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí and Pablo Picasso.
Learn about the Spanish culture and history wandering through the various rooms and via the several art movements like modernism, cubism and surrealism. Admire one of the world’s most forceful and striking anti-war paintings, Picasso’s “Guernica”.
Why reserve a guided tour?
As well as being inexpensive, this guided-tour is the best way to explore the Reina Sofía’s masterpieces in just two-hours.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 25.80
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 25.80
Children less than 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Entrance to Reina Sofía Museum.
Expert English speaking art history guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
In front of the Reina Sofía Museum's main entrance, in Calle de Santa Isabel.