Cristiano Ronaldo, Marilyn Monroe, Barack Obama... Take a selfie with famous personalities from every era in the Museo de Cera in Madrid.
Madrid Wax Museum Ticket
The Madrid Wax Museum is home to an extensive collection of notable figures from the fields of art, politics and sport throughout history.
With scenery and decoration recreating the era in which they lived, you will photograph yourself in front of historical characters such as Cleopatra, the Catholic Monarchs, and Napoleon. You will also enter the 21st Century with people such as the ex-president of the USA, Barack Obama. You will admire prominent artists and writers such as Picasso, Dalí, Cervantes or Shakespeare up close.
Have you ever wished that you could take a selfie with a famous sports star but never had the opportunity? In the Madrid Wax Museum take a photo next to Iker Casillas, Marc Márquez, Rafa Nadal and Fernando Torres!
The Museum also dedicates several rooms to various protagonists from the world of horror (Freddy Krueger, Dracula, Frankenstein etc.), celebrated actors (Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas, George Clooney, among others) and cartoon and comic characters (Bart Simpson and Snoopy)
The timetable will be uninterrupted from 11 am to 8 pm, from Monday to Sunday. The last show will take place at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Wax Museum Ticket
Seniors 65 years and aboveUS$ 16.90
Children between 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 16.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
Entrance into the Madrid Wax Museum.
Terror Train Ticket.
Access to the RV Simulator.
3D Multivision ticket.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Wax Museum Madrid: Paseo de Recoletos, 41.