Climb on one of our scooters to tour Malaga and its surrounding area. With our rental, you will save money, time, and most of all, you can beat the traffic jams! Discover the Andalusian city on two wheels!
Why rent a motorcycle in Malaga?
Malaga is the capital of the Costa del Sol with enchanting corners to discover. The Malagueta Beach, the seafront promenade, the Gibralfaro Castle and the historic city centre are just a few of its top attractions. This Costa del Sol destination has plenty of attractions to offer visitors, although there are many gems in the surrounding area too, such as Nerja and the caves at Frigiliana.
Renting a moped, is an easy, comfortable and quick way to tour the streets of the city and even take a trip out to the surrounding area. You will have a scooter just for yourself to visit the capital of the Malaga province at your own pace.
What model of scooter can you rent?
125cc Peugeot Tweet or similar. The driver must be at least 18 years old with an A1/A driving licence or 21 years old with a B licence of more than 3 years. The vehicle can be ridden by the driver and one passenger, but a second helmet is not included.
The pick-up point for the bike is at the Cooltra Shop located at 82 calle Carreteria, 29008, Málaga. The shop is open from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 2 pm and from 4 pm to 6:30 pm.
- The indicated prices are per bike, not per person. For example, if two people plan to travel on the same scooter (driver and passenger), you should reserve one moped and choose the option for 2 people.
- When you collect the vehicle, you will be required to sign a contract and leave a deposit by credit card, which will be refunded at the end of the activity.
- When the rental period is over, the bike should be returned at the same time that it was collected. A partial refund is not given for returning the bike before the end of the contracted time. In the case that the bike is returned later than the indicated time, without prior agreement, you will be charged a €50 fee and the cost of the extra rental time.
- The rental includes insurance with an excess of €500 and roadside assistance. You can extend the coverage when you collect the bike and sign the contract. The price of extra insurance depends on the duration of the rental.
- You must return the vehicle with a full tank of petrol or you will be charged the difference.
- If your driving license has been issued by a non-EU country, or a country without an agreement with Spain, you will need the International Driving Permit (IDP). For further information on what documents are valid in Spain please consult this link.
|Peugeot Tweet 50cc or 125cc|
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or 125ccUS$ 37.40
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or 125ccUS$ 66.70
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or 125ccUS$ 89
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or 125ccUS$ 106.60
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or 125ccUS$ 152.30
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Full risk insurance with a €500 excess.
Medical assistance, Roadside assistance.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 1 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.