One of the most beautiful untouched beaches in the Dominican Republic awaits you with this Bahía de las Águilas (Eagles Bay) Day Tour by plane from Punta Cana. Make the most of the stunning scenery within the Jaragua National Park, and the turquoise Carribean water.
BahÍa de las Águilas Tour
Plane tickets, food, boat tour...This BahÍa de las Águilas Day Tour has it all! We'll pick you up from your hotel between 6 and 7 am, then head to Punta Cana airport. We'll get a flight lasting an hour and a half, and land in Cabo Rojo airport at 9 am.
We'll get on a minibus and head to a ranch where we'll enjoy breakfast with stunning views of the sea. Then we'll get a speedboat, lasting 20 minutes, and cruise around the Dominican coastline to BahÍa de las Águilas.
Did you know that the Bahia de las Aguilas was chosen by the New York Times as one of the must-see destinations in the Dominican Republic? The 8-kilometre long beach, which belongs to the Jaragua National Park, is UNESCO protected. Once we reach land, you'll be surprised by the crystal clear waters and the limestone rock mountains that wrap around the bay.
You'll have two hours and a half of free time to sunbathe or swim carefree and enjoy the Carribean atmosphere. Then at 1:30 pm, we'll head back to the speedboat to enjoy a buffet-style lunch including both alcoholic drinks (rum and beer) and non-alcoholic drinks (water, soft drinks and juices). If you have any food allergies or dietary requirements you should state this at the time of booking.
After eating we'll head to Cabo Rojo airport by minibus to board the plane and take off at 4:30 pm. The tour will end around 7 pm when we arrive back at your hotels in Punta Cana after a day full of beautiful landscapes.
This Bahía de las Águilas tour by plane includes pick up in the hotel areas of Bavaro and Punta Cana.
- If you're staying in another area you can go directly to Punta Cana airport at 7:30 am or pay an additional pick up supplement which you must pay by cash on the day of the activity.
- For those staying in Uvero Alto, you must pay a supplement of 10 USD per person. If you're staying in Bayahibe the supplement is 60 USD per person.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English and other languages.
Pick up and drop off at hotel
Transport by minibus
Plane tickets between Punta Cana and Cabo Rojo
Speedboat to BahÍa de las Águilas
Entry to Jaragua National Park
Courtesy drink and aperitif on board
Buffet style lunch with drinks
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- No single-use plastics are used.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Travelling with children?
A - Children under 3 years of age can take this tour free of charge. In this case, they must be seated with their parents or guardians both on the flight and on the car or minibus transfers. If they wish to occupy a seat, they will have to pay the price for children between 3 and 12 years of age.
Q - What if the weather is bad?
A - In case of unfavourable weather conditions, the flight may be cancelled. In such cases, alternative dates will be offered.
Q - Are there any requirements to board the plane?
A - The maximum weight for boarding the aircraft is 136 kilograms per person.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions