See the Sacred Valley of the Incas from a new perspective: flying over the incredible ancient ruins near Cusco on this unforgettable paragliding experience.
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas
Between 8 am and 8:30 am, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Cusco before boarding a minibus for the 45 minute drive to our destination: the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
There, you'll be given a brief explanation about the activity that you're about to do, so that all you have to do is enjoy yourself! It'll then be time to put theory into practice: are you ready to fly? You'll spend 20 minutes soaring over the breathtaking Sacred Valley of the Incas and experiencing the incomparable sensation of flying.
Did you know that this place has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO? From your privileged vantage point, you'll be able to take in the pre-Columbian ruins and spectacular Andean nature in all their glory.
Having landed back on the ground, we'll return to the minibus to make the journey back to Cusco. You'll be dropped off in the Plaza de Armas at 2 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 16|
Per personUS$ 167
Children under 16not permitted
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and return to central Cusco.
English speaking escort.
Transport by minibus.
20 minute paragliding flight.
Drop off at hotel.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.