The Prado Museum is the most-visited museum in Spain and one of the most important in the world. Skip the line and step into the Prado accompanied by an expert history art guide and discover the museum’s masterpieces.
What makes the Prado so famous?
Follow your guide through some of the gallery’s most spectacular halls and discover works of art that have shaped the history of art like “Las Meninas” by Velázquez, “The Third of May 1808” by Goya or El Greco’s “El Caballero de la Mano en el Pecho”. Other cherished work includes Goya’s “La Maja Desnuda” and Rubens' “Las Tres Gracias”.
During the 2-hour visit, your English-speaking guide will unveil curious information about each painting and their world-famous artists.
Why reserve a guided tour?
Book a guided tour of the main Spanish national art museum with fast track access, and spend an hour and a half marvelling at one of the world’s finest collection of European art accompanied by fascinating explanations of an expert guide.
Combine and save money!
Reserve a combo ticket and save up to 30% while you discover some of Madrid’s top landmarks and museums:
- Combo: Prado Museum & Reina Sofía
- Combo: Prado Museum & Reina Sofía & Thyssen Museum
- Combo: Prado Museum & Royal Palace
On Madrid public holidays, the Prado Museum will close at 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 43.30
Children 3-12 years oldUS$ 43.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Professional English speaking guide.
Skip the line admission to the Prado Museum.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
By the Velázquez Statue, on one of the sides of the museum