Discover two of the most famous white Andalusian villages with this fantastic trip to Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas. This is a great way to spend your holiday in San Fernando.
Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas Trip
We will meet up next to the San Fernando Communication Monument at 8:35 am and jump on the bus that will take us to two of the most beautiful towns in the mountains of Malaga.
Our first stop will be in Setenil de las Bodegas, one of Spain's famous white villages. We will stroll through the picturesque streets while an expert guide explains all about how this enchanting place was carved into the rockface.
After the guided tour you will have free time to explore the village at your own pace and shop for some souvenirs before we return to the bus and continue the tour. Our next destination is Ronda one of the most recognizable locations in Spain.
Once there, we will take a tour of the historic city center, which includes the Plaza de Toros bullring and the iconic Puente Nuevo bridge, from where you will enjoy spectacular views of the surrounding landscapes. At the end of this fantastic walk through Ronda, you will have free time to have lunch in one of the traditional restaurants (not included).
We will return to the original meeting point in San Fernando at 6:30 p.m.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 39.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (San Fernando local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
San Fernando Communication Monument