Visit the most important port in medieval Spain when you visit Sanlúcar de Barrameda, at the mouth of the Guadalquivir River. You will learn all about the famous voyages of discovery and also explore the serene Doñana National Park.
Sanlucar and Donana Trip
We will meet up at the San Fernando Communication Monument at 9 am, where we jump on the bus and head to Sanlúcar de Barrameda, one of the most beautiful coastal towns in Andalucia.
When we arrive in the historical center of Sanlúcar, we will begin a fantastic guided tour through the streets where Christopher Columbus and Magellan once walked before setting sail for their expeditions of discovery.
We will arrive at the old Ice Factory, which is currently the information center of the Doñana National Park. You then have free time to explore the city in the way you want.
Then, if you want to see flamingos in the wild, you can't miss the brilliant 4x4 tour through Doñana National Park. For one hour, we will drive through the Bonanza salt flats and the picturesque Marismas marshlands where you will witness the wonderful flora and fauna which live here.
After this, we will return to San Fernando, arriving at around 7 pm.
Other departure points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
|Tour in English + 4x4 ride||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 28.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
Tour in English + 4x4 ride
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 45.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
9 hours - 10 hours.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
4x4 tour of Donana (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (San Fernando local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
San Fernando Communication Monument