Discover the charms of Granada on this day trip from Aguadulce and delve into the magic of Andalusian architecture on a guided tour of the Alhambra. Unmissable!
Granada & Alhambra Day Trip
Having been picked up from your hotel in Aguadulce on the day of your excursion, you'll set off to the northwest in the direction of the beautiful city of Granada, the former capital of the Nasrid Kingdom.
On arrival, you'll embark on a guided walking tour of the historic centre of Granada. Follow a route around the city's most emblematic monuments, like the Cathedral and the Royal Chapel. You'll be equally captivated by their impressive architecture as by the fascinating explanations from your English-speaking guide about the Catholic Monarchs, who took the city from its Muslim rulers in 1492.
At the end of your guided tour, you'll have an hour of free time to have lunch at your leisure (not included). We recommend sampling some of Granada's famous tapas! Then, after eating, meet back up to head to the city's most iconic monument: the Alhambra. You'll enjoy a guided tour of the hilltop fortress and its gardens, known as the Generalife, discovering the history of the Nasrid Palaces while you take in the incredible architecture, one of the best examples of Moorish artwork in Spain.
What secrets are hidden in the Fountain of the Lions? Which plot took place involving the powerful Abencerrages dynasty? What strategy did Boabdil employ to defend the fortress from the Christians? Your guide will reveal all as you explore Spain's most visited monument!
After your guided tour of the Alhambra, you'll make the return journey to Almería, where you'll be dropped off at Aguadulce at around 7 pm.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes a pick up service from the following hotels in Aguadulce:
Camping Roquetas, Hotel Playa Dulce, Hotel Portomagno and Aparthotel Aguadulce.
The guide will pick you up at around 8:20 am. When making your reservation, you'll be asked to select which accommodation you'd prefer to be picked up from.
If you'd prefer, you can also reserve this day trip with pick up from Roquetas de Mar.
- The tour of the Alhambra will be carried out by a bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide.
- To organise the visit to the Alhambra, we require the full names of all participants.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 63.40
Children under 3 years oldUS$ 11.80
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Entrance to the Alhambra and Generalife in Granada.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).