Discover the beautiful landscapes around the Cordoba as you ride the historic motorcycle with this Lucena Vespa Tour. You can even enjoy a wine route or a route along the Beatic Cordillera mountains.
Lucena Vespa Tour
On this tour, you'll ride a classic Vespa motorcycle as you follow the route outlined by the guide, who will drive alongside. The tour will take you through the Lucena landscapes and its surroundings, discovering the Cordoba countryside from this fun perspective!
When booking you can choose between two types of tours, Wine Route or Baetic Mountain Range Route. Both tours, which last from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, start and end their itinerary at the same meeting point, Los Molinos bar area (Campo de Aras, Lucena) located on the Cristo Marroquí street.
During this tour, we'll enjoy the backdrop of the Cordoba countryside between the municipalities of Lucena, Montilla and Moriles. Halfway through the tour, we'll visit a local bodega to enjoy a wine tasting consisting of four local wines: a Dos Claveles, a Fino Eléctrico, a Marqués de Poley Palo Cortado and a Don PX. We'll also have a selection of appetizers that will include local products including cheese, ham, nuts and various canapés.
The route on the Vespa will end by returning to the starting point.
Baetic Mountain Route
Before we set off, we'll have a comforting Mediterranean breakfast in the bar at the meeting point. The menu will include coffee, tea or milk (as you prefer), a natural orange juice, toast with oil, tomato and ham and a selection of sausages.
Then we'll set off to on the Vespas and ride past different points within the Cordoba Baetic mountain range. During the tour, we'll also learn some anecdotes and curiosities about the history, fauna and flora of this area in Andalusia. The tour will conclude returning to the meeting point.
- When booking, you can indicate if you want to ride on the bike alone or add a passenger per driver. In the case of the latter, you can take turns driving if you both meet the necessary requirements.
- To be able to drive the Vespas you need a B1 driving licence, which must be at least two years old.
- During the food tasting sessions, alcoholic beverages will only be served to people over 18 years old.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 12 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Baetic Mountain Route||
Baetic Mountain Route
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
English speaking guide.
Vespa hire with petrol during the route.
Food tasting included in the route chosen.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (6:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Los Molinos bar area (calle Cristo Marroquí).