Discover the breathtaking nature surrounding Medellín as well as traditional music and food on this horseback ride in Caldas!
Caldas Horseback Ride with Music
We'll pick you up in Medellin at 10 am or we we'll meet in Caldas Central Park at 11 am, depending on your booking, ready to set off on a unique horseback ride through the mountains.
As we ride through the beautiful surroundings of Medellín, we'll discover breathtaking landscapes. And the best of all? We'll be accompanied by a burroteca, a speaker in the horse's saddle that'll play music throughout the ride!
We'll also make stops at the three of the most typical fondas in Caldas to taste the national drinks and enjoy a typical lunch such as a delicious bandeja paisa in the Fonda del Flaco!
Lastly, we'll stop at the Fonda Donde Perfil, where you can buy liquor or traditional food to take home.
The ride will end here at 3 pm or we'll drop you off in Medellín at 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 20% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||under 18|
|Tour without pick up||
|Tour with pick up||
Tour without pick up
Per personUS$ 36.30
under 18not admitted
Tour with pick up
Per personUS$ 43
under 18not admitted
4 hours - 6 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and Spanish.
Pick up and drop off (depending on booking).
Transport by minibus (depending on booking).
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Typical sombrero and poncho.
Tasting of aguardiente or rum.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).