This Empire State Building ticket gives you access to the legendary New York landmark, allowing you to climb 1,049 Ft (320 m) high and enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of New York City. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience! What's more, you'll enjoy 2 attractions for the price of one, with access to the observatory plus the ESB interactive museum!
Empire State Building Ticket
Climbing to the top of the Empire State Building, in the heart of New York, is an unparalleled and unique experience for all travellers visiting New York City. In its day, it was the winner of the "race into the sky", as 40 Wall Street and the Chrysler building were being built at the same time, and each one vied for the title of world's tallest building.
The Empire State Building was the tallest building in the world for some forty years, and Its impressive 86th-floor observation deck that stands 1,047 Ft (320 m) tall is thanks to this "race into the sky". Upon seeing that the Chrysler Building would beat the Empire State for height, thanks to its steel spire, five extra floors were added, including the 86th floor observation deck.
Today this is a glass-enclosed and an outdoor open-air terrace from where you’ll be able to enjoy panoramic views of Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building and the Statue of Liberty, among many other renowned landmarks.
What’s more, you’ll be able to visit the 2nd floor and 80th floor exhibits, featuring exciting, artistic exhibits and an opportunity to create a customized NYC itinerary!
Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of New York City on the Main Deck with a Standard Ticket.
Get to the top faster! Skip the line with ExpressTickets.
Sun and stars ticket
If going to the top of the Empire State Building once isn't enough, why not do it twice? With the sun and stars ticket, you can access the building twice: once in the day, and once at night! You'll get the best views of New York at two different times of the day. For the Day and Night option, you can enter for the first time between 8 am and 8:45 pm, and the second entrance can be between 10 pm and 1:15 am (last admission). The second entrance can be between from 9 pm during the following periods: 20 April – 2 July; 24 August – 24 November; 30 November – 20 December, 3 January – 31 March.
The 102nd floor of the Empire State Building has been reopened as the tallest observation deck in the building. Although access is not included in the ticket, you can purchase this on the day of the activity at the ticket office, for an additional fee of US$ 30 per person.
New Interactive Attractions
On the 29th of July 2019, the second phase of the Empire State Building Observatory Experience was inaugurated, aiming to create even more unforgettable moments. This experimental journey takes visitors through the construction of the building up to its current status as a pop culture icon.
You'll also find a replica of the original structure, the technology which moves the elevators within the skyscraper, and much much more. And 72 screens with 180 degree immersive sound show adverts, films, tv shows, comics and games in which the mythical building has featured - and you'll even be able to high five King Kong himself, with 4D elements making it the closest you can possibly get to the giant ape!
- Avoid the visit on cloudy days! Even though you must choose a date for your visit, the ticket is open-ended and is valid for up to a month after the ticket is issued.
- The observation deck opens 365 days a year from 8 am – 2 am. The last lift goes up at 1:15 am.
- Even though you won’t have to wait in line for the tickets, you must queue for security check and to take the lift.
- If you want to avoid long lines, abstain from visiting the Empire State Building between 11 am and 2 pm, and one hour before and after the sun sets.
- For the Day and Night option, you can enter for the first time between 8 am and 8:45 pm, and the second entrance can be between 9 pm and 1:15 am (last admission). This option is NOT available between 21st December and 5th January.
- Empire State Building Observatory entrance is located at 20 West 34th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues).
- Free high speed wi-fi available.
- All signage, audio and exhibits are available in 9 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin).
- Eight in-building dining options available.
- Free admission for children 0 – 5 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
Seniors over 62 years oldUS$ 43.55
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 39.20
Children under 6 years oldFree
Seniors over 62 years oldUS$ 84.92
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 84.92
Children under 6 years oldFree
Day and Night Ticket
Seniors over 62 years oldUS$ 66.41
Children 6-12 years oldUS$ 56.62
Children under 6 years oldFree
Empire State Building ticket with skip the line access.
Admissions to the 86th floor observation deck.
Entry to the various exhibitions.
Free explanatory App..
Access to the 102nd floor: US$ 30 per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Empire State Building Observatory entrance, 20 West 34th Street.