Tour Agadir on camelback and be mesmerised by the distinctive mountain landscape. An unforgettable experience on your trip to Morocco!
Agadir Camel Ride Itinerary
After picking up you up from your hotel in Agadir at your selected time, you'll be taken to a nearby ranch where you'll meet the camels. You'll then spend two hours exploring the outskirts of the incredible Moroccan city in the most traditional way, riding a characteristic desert animal!
You'll ride alongside Agadir's beautiful beach, admiring the stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean before making a stop to enjoy a delicious mint tea in a Berber camp. Here, you'll have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the culture and traditions of the historically Nomadic desert Berber people.
Having made the most of this unique experience, your camel riding tour of Agadir will come to an end back at your original departure point. From there, you'll return to your hotel or riad. If you've reserved the morning tour, you'll be dropped off around midday, and if you've booked the afternoon tour, you'll arrive back at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 2 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 10 years old||Children under 2 years old|
US$ 40.60 US$ 24.80
US$ 20.30 US$ 15.80
AdultsUS$ 40.60 US$ 24.80
Children between 2 and 10 years oldUS$ 20.30 US$ 15.80
Children under 2 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
2 hour camel ride around Agadir.
Typical Moroccan mint tea.
39% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - this activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).