Discover the beauty and tragic love story enclosed in the Taj Mahal with this tour, where you'll also get to know the majestic Agra Fort. You'll be amazed by its remarkable architecture!
Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour
When you book your visit to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, you can choose between two options:
We'll pick you up at 6:30 am and via private transport, we'll head towards one of the Seven Wonders of the World: the Taj Mahal. You'll have surely heard about the monument's impressive size and history... On this tour, you'll see it with your own eyes while the first sunrays of the day illuminate the beautiful marble mausoleum, commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan I in 1632 as a tribute to his beloved late wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The stunning sunrise you'll experience will be unforgettable!
Next, we'll head inside our second visit of the morning: The Agra Fort, which is another architectural gem in the Indian city. From the towers, you'll see some spectacular views of the Yamuna river, of Agra and of course of the Taj Mahal, 1.2 miles away (2 kilometres).
After the visits, we'll return to your hotel, the train station or Agra airport at 11:30 am.
The itinerary for this tour will be similar to the sunset tour, but instead, we'll pick you up at 8 am to begin the special tour around the two most famous monuments in Agra. Firstly, we'll take you to the Taj Mahal, the most important tourist attraction in India, and learn about its fascinating love story.
Then we'll head to the Agra Fort, which was recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983. Once inside we'll uncover the secret of its characteristic red colour, and learn about the history of Emperor Akbar who commissioned the building.
When we finish the tour, we'll take you back to the meeting point at 1 pm.
The price doesn't include entry to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. The total price of both tickets is 30 USD per person for adults.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organised for you and your partner, family or friends.
|Up to 2 people||Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 2 peopleUS$ 70
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 92
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 148
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Pick up at hotel, station or Agra airport, and drop off.
Private transport with air conditioning.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of India.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else other than your partner, family and friends.
Entry to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (30 USD per person).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 6 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).