Discover the Huelva estuary with this fabulous sunset cruise. Plus, you'll get to enjoy a plate of freshly caught prawns and a glass of local wine. A perfect evening!
Punta Umbria Sunset Cruise
At 6:30 pm, we'll come and pick you up from your hotel in El Rompido and we'll head to the docks in Punta Umbria. After a short, 25-minute journey we'll reach the docks and climb on board a boat ready to enjoy an unforgettable sunset cruise along the Huelva estuary.
As the sky turns a beautiful shade of orange, you'll be able to admire incredible views of the scenery and wildlife of the Odiel Marshes Biosphere Reserve. Plus with relaxing music in the background and a delicious plate of prawns and a glass of local wine, you'll feel all your worries slip away.
Finally, we'll head back to the docks and then drop you back at your hotel in El Rompido at 7 pm.
Not Staying in El Rompido?
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 2|
Per personUS$ 24.30
Children under 2not permitted
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Sunset boat cruise.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport to the docks in Punta Umbria.
English speaking multilingual guide.
A glass of wine and plate of prawns on board.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.